Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin 103.8fm

Options
  • 18-04-2002 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

What do you think bout this new priate radio station? they got aired on TV3 News at 6 today, are they gonna be good? they seem to have a good mixture of songs at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

They have been testing for the last two weeks. Sounds as if it will be marginally more interesting than sh**e fm and FM 10sh**e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 eating

Originally posted by metalish
    What do you think bout this new priate radio station?
    point of order :

they are not pirate :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

www.spin.fm if you want info
    Yes, they also arne't a pirate radio, they're the first legal station aimed at 15 - 34 age group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hoojah Nickabolokov

was listening to spin on tuesday, they had an hour long playlist tape looping for the whole day. err why? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I think they are only test transmissions, aren't they?

There's a ban on music made before the year 2000...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think they have now started to run it properly. With proper programs/segments and presenters not just a tape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

They robbed(aquired) two of my favourate phantom dj's there on at 5:45 on saturdays and another phantom show is gone to them two men's world the actual music doest seem to be up to much better the ****te8 fm or fm10****e but thats not hard is it phantom is still the best

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

pfft, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Originally posted by DerekD Goldfish
    They robbed(aquired) two of my favourate phantom dj's there on at 5:45 on saturdays

I hope you're still listening to them Derek! Fair play to the boys!!! Their show can evolve with Spin
    And the best bit is the boys can play excellent music (excellent from a phantomfm point of view).

Big up lads,
    Roxy;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

what time are the former men's world dj's on at i heard they had gone to spin as well

• Advertisement

Spin have taken over ym school, they have big posters everywere now, like the ones you see on bus stops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

spin is a pile of sh**. its for teenyboppers who like s club 7,and knackers who like dance music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Originally posted by fish-head
    spin is a pile of sh**. its for teenyboppers who like s club 7,and knackers who like dance music

from what i've heard of spin, i'd have to agree...

What's this about 2 ex-phantom djs working on spin? Do they still play phantom-esque music ? Also, is that true about a ban on pre-y2k music?

Advertisement