Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korn video

Options
  • 18-04-2002 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I dont like Korn but their new video is brilliant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

it has to, cos the song sucks ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

I dunno....its not that bad.
    I wouldnt buy it.....but I'd listen to it over many other Korn songs.
    video is pretty cool....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 roma

The new single is terrible......I downloaded the new album, it has some of their best stuff yet on it (think a heavy Depeche Mode, strange as that sounds).....but, as luck would have it, it also happens to feature some of their worst.

On the whole though, I didn't mind wading through the crap to get to the gems.

The songs Jonathan Davis did for that movie Queen of the Damned were quite good too. Not the ones on the soundtrack, as sung by the Nu kids on the block(Chester et al), the actual ones with Davis singing, which you'll have to download....

The film was my grannys skiddys, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

terrible film...davis got permission to release his songs from the film and yes, i agree that they are pretty good, and i like untouchables (good ole morpheus)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭four_star

i didn't like it at first but the song is growing on me. i haven't seen the video as i just have the 4 bog channels at the moment . is it on the internet anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Go to www.nothingvideos.com and you'll find the new Korn vid in the downloads section. Although, it's about 50MB :-)

Advertisement