Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Rated Horoscopes**caution**

Options
  • 18-04-2002 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

AQUARIUS
    You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you’re stupid. Everyone thinks you are a funking jerk.
    PISCES
    You have a vivid imagination and often think the government is following you. You have minor influences on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are generally a dip****.
    ARIES
    You are the pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You are quick tempered, impatient, and scornful of advice. You are a prick.
    TAURUS
    You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bull headed. You are nothing but a goddamn communist.
    GEMINI
    You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect to little, this means that you are a cheap bastard. Gemini’s are notorious for thriving on incest.
    CANCER
    You are sympathetic and understanding to other people’s problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off, which is why you will always be on welfare and won’t be worth a ****. Everybody in prison is a cancer.
    LEO
    You consider yourself a born leader, others think you’re an idiot. Most Leo’s are bully’s. You are a vein and can’t tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieves and mother****ers and spend most of their time kissing mirrors.
    VIRGO
    You are the logical type and hate disorder. This **** picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep during sex. Virgo’s make good bus drivers and pimps.
    LIBRA
    You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are male you are probably gay. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. All Libra’s die of venereal disease.
    SCORPIO
    The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You will achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpio’s are murdered.
    SAGITARIUS
    You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarius are drunks. Nixon was a Sagittarius. You are not worth the time of day.
    CAPRICORN
    You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chicken****. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

N1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

me likey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

LEO
    You consider yourself a born leader, others think you’re an idiot. Most Leo’s are bully’s. You are a vein and can’t tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieves and mother****ers and spend most of their time kissing mirrors.

Damn it you know me so well!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

SCORPIO
    The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You will achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpio’s are murdered.

The worst of the lot, eh? Perfect son of a bitch? Quite flattering!!

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Terminator

:D Funny

Who's the astrologist - Denis Leary?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

You calling me a ****ing Communist? I'll ****ing kill ya, ya fuvking prick! I'l ****ING KILL YA!!!!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24
    PISCES
    You have a vivid imagination and often think the government is following you. You have minor influences on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are generally a dip****.
    Damn it! You got me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

LEO

perfect... except I don't steal.... much

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24

ARIES
    You are the pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You are quick tempered, impatient, and scornful of advice. You are a prick.

Fecking bitch. I dont need to come Online to be told I'm a Prick! And I dont need your stupid fecking horoscopes, their idoitic and childish. I hope your killed by a Ravenous Lamb.

Joking ;]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

lol, just the response I was looking for ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement