Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suicidal Tendencies

Options
  • 18-04-2002 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

yes folks , on the 19th of july at the Temple Bar Music Centre , Los Angeles' Suicidal Tendencies , possibly the best punk thrash crossover band , are ready to blow the **** out of the P.A and you if you get in the way . I for one cannot wait . Oldschool .

" I SHOT RRREEAGGANNNNN , AND i'LL DO IT AGAIN N' AGAIN N' AGAINNNnnnnnRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

All I want is a Pepsi Mom

(I think)

See you up the front slim, that's 2 great TBMC gigs so far for the summer. RFTC and now this. Bless 'em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

I hhhheeeeeearrrr Vooooiiiicccccceeeessss

'Nuff said , Im there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

I gotta gotta take a trip
    Gotta take a trip outta this place
    I gotta gotta get away
    Get away from the human race

ST baby! And it's three days after my birthday. Happy fúckin summer!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

Has anybody got an idea who is in the band at the moment? I don't think Rocky George is still the guitarist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

I WENT TO YOUR SCHOOLS
    I WENT TO YOUR CHURCHES
    I WENT TO YOUR INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING FACILITIES

• Advertisement
Advertisement