Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

next plan of action?

Options
  • 19-04-2002 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Today, we failed at getting flat-rate 56k access, which is what most people are aiming for as of lower prices and fast availibility. Is there any plan of action, or are we going to play the waiting game for 6-8months and see what happens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

On this forum you will find a stack of info about the efforts committee members and others have made to push this issue.

Its a cliche but Rome was not built in a day - nor will Friaco in Ireland be.

Given the amount that has happened inthe last 6 to 8 days I reckon the committee should be congratulated, awarded a rest break and asked to come back to us with a plan next week.

Remember all of them are giving their time for free. This is an entirely voluntary organisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

I agree. I could do with a bit of sleep. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

im well greatful for all their work, the last few days were critical in our development, although they didnt go excactly as planned in the last moments...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I think that 6-8 months is better than not at all... Look on the bright side, we have something to look forward to :)

Congratulations guys, a job well done :)

Advertisement