Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Camera?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'm looking for a top of the range/35mm beater. any one got any advice/suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Was just checking to see whether they allowed shutter speed changes and came across this great site for digital cameras:

http://www.dcresource.com/

has a decent amount of reviews and general information if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

Had to recommend a high quality camera for motorsport photography, and I think I've settled on the Toshiba PDR-M70 smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Top of the range you say?

well if money is no object you could get a Nikon D1 or what seems to be better - a Canon D30. The canon comes in at a smidge under £3k. Better to import it, that way you'll knock about a grand off the price, specially if you buy it from one of the goons on ebay.

Something more mid range might come in the form of a Sony Mavica (but make sure to get a memory stick model!)

If I had a few g's spare I'd get the D30 tho since it uses IBM's 1GB microdrive - which will get u over 300 high quality pics on a card the size of a matchbook (how bad?)

Advertisement