Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soldier of Fortune II Test Released

Options
  • 19-04-2002 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

Downloaded this just recently and I have to say it's darn good fun. I suggest you all give it a go. Can't wait for the full game. I should really write more but that would take effort :P

Btw, the demo is around 50 megs or so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

dl it now ill give it a go in the morning when im sober

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I got the full Beta version (a mate in Canada done the AI ;) )
    I bought part1 recently so i had an idea what its about.
    Nice game to play and look at it but still has the glitches where you get stuck on the smallest of obstacles.
    He said they will be worked out.
    But please post up any thoughts on the AI as he has some interesting things in it.(my fav is the guy who runs away and only comes back to fight you with his mates think he is from Dublin LOL)
    Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

the fun was sucked right out of the mp test. played it for about 5 minutes, exploded someone head and that was it. the single player version better be good.

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

OH LOOK, AMERICAN DEVELOPER MAKES ASTONISHINGLY REPETITIVE AND BORING DEATHMATCH GAME SHOCKER!

Some day one of these Dallas shovelware FPS developers is going to make a multiplayer game that isn't just Quake with different models. Some day...

Oh, I notice Raven are on the case for Elite Force 2 as well. It looks utterly crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i must try and get my hands on it so.

Being origonal is not that important, being different is!!!

We shall wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

First time I seen the Elite Force 2 shots I thought they were from the original game. Kudos.

The FPS genre is rather depressing though. Chock full of identikit games run on the Quake or Lithtech engines, none of which are worth buying.

Advertisement