Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whoa!!!!!

Options
  • 19-04-2002 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

Went to the superskin/eyes closed/skyjack gig on wednesday...
    it was fukcing great even with the bad sound.
    Skyjack as always rock like bastards,eyes closed were alright but superskin are the sh1t.
    Man their guitarist is a fukcing god, they didnt sound like they do on the singles but oh so heavy sweet riffs, just A1 sharon A1

Its a split who to see at Ozzfest, them or Cyclefly........

PS WTF??? Kittie and The Revs playing Ozzfest Second stage
    gaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
    every one will be over at Slayer and SOAD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 roma

I think Superskin are absoloute twaddle.

I was at the gig, Eyes Closed were pretty feckin bad too, Skyjack were great though, their new tunes in particular sounded pretty damn fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

mmm yes the revs...how the hell did they get on the bill??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

I have to say it is damn bizarre for The Revs to be playing Ozzfest. It might be an attempt at exposure gone too far...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Its all part of a bigger plan.

The Revs v's 10,000 Ozzy fans.

The end is nigh.

Whoo hoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

every festival's gotta have a band that people are willing to throw things at:)

but really i don't have any idea why they're playing...they must know someone...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

they'd better have their suits of armour on.... cause they gonna be pummelled ha ha ha

Advertisement