Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sport -> Sport / World Cup

• 19-04-2002 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Temporary name change for the summer.

Thanks,

John.
    --

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

makes sence......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Beastie Boy

Bring it on:)

Good Idea Cloud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

why not have it seperate alltogether .

it would make it easier for people to read the latest news on it.

and then after the finals just archive it, for future generations , and maybe open it up in 2006 :D

i'm sure there are somepeople too who don't have an interest in soccer and the WC , they just want to read the other sports news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

i agree with pablo:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Hey Cloud...

GET ORRFF MOI LAAAAND!

heh

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

yeh, pablos idea isnt bad. The WC is gonna generate a ****load of posts, might be an idea to make a temp forum for it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

will do when its closer.

For now we'll leave it as is I think.

Dahmasta, Cloud's just finished up all his college stuff, I dont think I can contain him any longer, he's bored and I dont know what he's going to do next :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by DeVore
    .Cloud's just finished up all his college stuff, I dont think I can contain him any longer, he's bored and I dont know what he's going to do next :)

DeV.

/me gets the feeling we'll be seeing this card quite a lot form now on

cloud9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Keeks

/me gets the feeling we'll be seeing this card quite a lot form now on

lets hope we dont see this one too....
    regisaysoops.jpg

Advertisement