Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vascectomy (?sp)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

my mate had a vasectomy after having enough kids with his wife. Got infected - pure agony - had to have another operation to sort it out. Broke up with his wife, got together with someone else who now wants kids. Big strain on the relationship - now he can't.
    It's something to really think about. I wouldn't do it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭mocar

my husband had a vasectomy a year ago. was in and out (excuse the pun) in 10 minutes. It was the best thing that happened to us. We both didnt want anymore kids. we were very very sure about it. You have to be sure to be sure. It is painful for 1 or two days he says but was fine afterwards. Did the bold thing the day after so couldnt have been that sore :-)
    just be very sure.
    mo:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Hehe our headmaster had a vescectomy a while ago and his wife is about 60, puzzlement in my head, is he having an affair? None of my business really, but anyway apparently it's no big deal and is relatively painless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Rufus T Firefly

Anyone know how much it costs to get a vasectomy done? The two half bricks are cheaper, but my pain threshold isn't that high.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭mocar

it costs less then £250. old money ( when i was a girly i used to walk bare foot to school:p ) convert if you wish. my mate got it done on the irish health service. took about 2 months but cost nothing.....

mo

• Advertisement
Advertisement