Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pirate radio Station

Options
  • 19-04-2002 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to set up a Pirate radio Station?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

First you need a Skull and Crossbones. Then a couple of cutlasses. Say AARRR a lot. Oh and grow a beard.

As for the technical stuff.

Not a clue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

Get someone to build you a small transmitter, get yourself an aerial, a small mixing desk, 2 cd players, condenser mic and you're away - as long as you find yourself a fequency to broadcast on.
    I ran a pirate station in Donegal a few years ago and it was brilliant fun. Worth a go if you have the time - just don't get under the feet of Phantom ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

Originally posted by Cozpyro
    First you need a Skull and Crossbones. Then a couple of cutlasses. Say AARRR a lot. Oh and grow a beard.

ha ha ha ha thats brillianT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

you're forgetting the eyepatch and the hook... btw, manonthemoon, am i right toa ssume we're into the same band?

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Vert

For Sale
    Skull and crossbones
    In mint condition..... will swap for a pound of flesh or nearest offer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Don't forget to drink plenty of Grog and avoid vitamins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dev1

You may also need a sickly looking cabin boy to abuse when blind drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

just reminded me of captainn pugwash...what a class cartoon!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

ARRR Matey!!! If its pirate radio you do seek, ask the ones called pete and pete!!! ARRRRRR!!

Advertisement