Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witnness Tickets.............

Options
  • 19-04-2002 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

i hear they reckon it's gonna sell out in a day............... is this a wind up or wha' ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Vert

Yeah i heard that aswel..
    i think the Sunday with Oasis might do...stupid oasis fans!
    What time do they go on sale at??
    Next Saturday right??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

Can't see the tickets selling out in a day but if the line-up keeps improving at this rate they will sell very quick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 eating

i'm going to be going anyways , i'm thinking of geting a loan and buying 2 extra tickets and selling them at a profit up there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

is eyeliner_boy thinking of going?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

im afraid i am mr.moss..............that convo on the fone, i was, how shall we say, not thinking straight when i said i wasnt gonna go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

MCD say. Who else? They're thinking of all that lovely money in the bank, gathering interest by the bucketload.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Martin

It won't sell out in a day.

That's just stock-market tactics from MCD to increase early sales. That's why they're giving an early purchase discount before May 12th too.

Why would they encourage people with an early purchase discount if it was going to sell out?

The average purchase will be the two-day camping at 120 euros. People are neverquick to part with that much money.

Admittedly, it's the best Witnness yet, and the line-up still has another 40-50 acts to come. Tickets will go faster than last year, but I reckon that they'll be available till mid-June anyway.

And don't worry about Oasis fans snapping up all the one-days for the Sunday, and robbing you of the two-day camping. The number of one-days is limited!

On Oasis though, they are still the best rock band around. They make a great atmosphere. Combine this with the Prodigy and the Chems givibg it that Creamfields vibe, and it's set to be an awesome weekend!

Advertisement