Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Israeli terrorism and American treason caused the September 11 Attacks

Options
  • 19-04-2002 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

See attatchment.
    It is a zipped word document. Should open with wordpad or notepad.
    A bit lengthy but worth the read.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

When I found out the truth that only one Israeli had died, there could be no doubt that there had been a prior warning for many Israelis. Having only one Israeli casualty among the 4500 dead at the WTC is simply a statistical impossibility. Even if the Israeli Foreign Ministry and the Jerusalem Post had grossly overestimated the number of Israelis in the World Trade Center by say 3,000 (400 percent), there still should have still been 1,000 Israelis there at the time of the attacks.

Prior Warning to Israelis

The next thing I researched was to see if there were any confirmed warnings to Israelis prior to the attack. I quickly found an article in Newsbytes, a news service of the Washington Post, titled “Instant Messages To Israel Warned of WTC attack.”(35) The Israeli daily, Ha'aretz, also confirmed the prior warnings to Israel and confirmed that the FBI is investigating the warnings.(36) The articles detailed that an Israeli messaging firm, Odigo, with offices in both the World Trade Center and in Israel, received a number of warnings just two hours before the attack.

So now we have powerful and convincing evidence from impeccable sources that Israel had foreknowledge of the attack. First, without a prior warning, there could not have been only a single Israeli victim at the World Trade Center. Secondly, there is clear confirmation that a company with offices in both Israel and the WTC received warnings immediately prior to the attack.

Was all this not shown to be bull$hit about Jews not showing up for work that day etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Either way, the agency that gave the warnings seem quite reputable.
    And apart from the moan we cal all have that the US' intelligency agencies should not have missed this one (they dont function properly anymore), its inconceivable that the Mossad could not have known about it.
    Make no mistake, the US' "War on Terrorism" benefits Sharon's Israel.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Felix Randel

Originally posted by Blade

Was all this not shown to be bull$hit about Jews not showing up for work that day etc?

Didn't someone somewhere, with some kind of degree in something or other prove that this did happen?

In fairness its pretty obvious that the building was being evacuated on the quiet, even at that time of the day, several thousands more should have died

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I know it benefits Arial Sharon and I agree that this man should be in the Hague right now facing crimes against humanity and I already knew about everything else in this article but I find it hard to believe that only 1 Israeli died in the WTC. I thought that conspiracy theory was proved to be bull$hit long ago? Maybe I'm wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

4,000 Jews, 1 Lie
    Tracking an Internet hoax.
    By Bryan Curtis
    Posted Friday, October 5, 2001, at 5:30 PM PT

[Addendum, Oct. 7, 4 p.m. ET: Osama Bin Laden essentially claimed credit for the Sept. 11 attacks in a statement recorded before Sunday's strikes on Afghanistan. "America was hit by God in one of its softest spots," he said. "If it continues with this policy [against Iraq and the PLO], the sons of Islam will not stop their struggle."]

It is an article of faith in many Muslim countries that Israel was behind the attack on the World Trade Center, with many citing as their evidence a "news report" that 4,000 Israelis called in sick from their jobs at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11. The allegation has now appeared on scores of Web sites and bulletin boards, has been reproduced in e-mails too numerous to count, and has run as fact in newspapers and news broadcasts in the Middle East. Where did this charge originate, and what path did it take around the world?

First, a question begs: Where did the precise figure of 4,000 Israelis come from? According to the Anti-Defamation League's Web site, on Sept. 11, the Israeli Embassy released a statement expressing concern about the 4,000 Israeli nationals living in New York City—few of whom actually worked in the World Trade Center. At press time, the embassy couldn't confirm this statement.

According to Nexis and the Google search engine, the first mention of Israeli involvement in the attacks came in a Sept. 17 report on Lebanon's Al-Manar Television. The Los Angeles Times reports that the terrorist group Hezbollah has free access to Al-Manar's airwaves, and the station's Web site claims that the station exists to "stage an effective psychological warfare with the Zionist enemy."

The next day at 6:26 a.m., the American Web site Information Times published an article headlined "4,000 Jews Did Not Go To Work At WTC On Sept. 11," and credited it to an "AL-MANAR Television Special Investigative Report." This was not the first time that Information Times had pointed the finger at Israel. The day after the attacks, it warned in an article that the "terrorist government of Israel … cannot be ruled out" as a suspect. Information Times purports to be edited by Syed Adeeb from the eighth floor of the National Press Club at 549 15th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20045. The Press Club says it has no such tenant and repeated messages sent to the e-mail address for Syed Abeed listed on the site bounce back as undeliverable. Directory assistance for Washington, D.C., has no listing for Information Times.

The "4,000 Jews" page is easily forwarded as e-mail, and this may explain the message's rapid dissemination.

The Information Times article makes three charges:

1) Citing the Jordanian newspaper Al-Watan, it alleges that "Israelis remained absent [on Sept. 11] based on hints from the Israeli General Security Apparatus, the Shabak." No media source except Al-Manar claims to have actually seen the editorial in Al-Watan, which the Jordanian Embassy's information bureau describes as an obscure newspaper with a low circulation. Al-Watan's source? Unnamed "Arab diplomatic sources." (A few newspapers called Al-Watan have Web sites—click here, here, and here to visit them—though none seem to be based in Jordan.)

2) Citing the Israeli newspaper Yediot Aharonot, it alleges that Israeli secret police prevented Prime Minister Ariel Sharon from traveling to New York City on Sept. 11.

3) Citing the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz, it alleges that the FBI arrested five Israelis who were caught filming the WTC's smoking rubble from their office building roof. (They were being held on the charge of "puzzling behavior.")

No other media outlet that can be searched through Nexis or Google has confirmed the Information Times claims about Sharon and the five Israelis.

Within days, the story appeared in newspapers around the world. A remarkably similar version appeared under the byline of Irina Malenko in Russia's Pravda on Sept. 21. Pravda removed the article from its Web site a few hours after posting, calling it a "great and foolish mistake," but it can still be accessed here. On Sept. 21, the Chicago Tribune reported that a Pakistani paper, which it did not name, had published a similar account. In his Sept. 23 Slate "Dispatch" from Islamabad, Peter Maass reported that a local pro-Taliban politician repeated the 4,000 Jews claim at an anti-U.S. rally. On Sept. 26, Pakistan's Business Recorder printed the story about 4,000 Jews in language almost identical to the original Al-Manar article as a letter to the editor under the name "Hakeem." The same day, the New York Times reported that the allegation had appeared in a newsletter published by an Islamic charity and in lesson plans prepared by Egyptian middle-school teachers. On Oct. 4, the Chicago Tribune spotted the allegation in a Saudi paper, which it did not name. In the Oct. 8 issue of Time, Tim McGirk reported from Pakistan that the story had swept through the country's mosques and Urdu newspapers.

On Sept. 28, USA Today repeated the claim in the context that "Muslims the world over" had tried to pin the attack on Israel. USA Today did not explain the origin of the charge. The Village Voice did the same on Oct. 2. The hoax-debunking site Snopes.com assailed the story, as well. With the Web as a weapon, a lie spreads quickly and easily. With the Web as a corrective tool, the same lie becomes much easier to bat away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I would say Follow the money if you want to know who really knew what was going on.

There was also an article somewhere showing how the pharm companies made massive wads of cash off 9/11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Biffa Bacon

None of that explains why only one Israeli died though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Exactly. And if there was a Jewish festival on the day, the story would not even have took off in the first place, as it would have held no credence.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Biffa Bacon
    None of that explains why only one Israeli died though.
    Let us accept there are 4,000 Israelis in New York, I understand NY has a population of something like 17,000,000 (from my old Encyclopaedia Brittanica Atlas), a rate of 0.0235%.

I understand 45,000 or so people were employed in the WTC. Assuming we average across the whole population, there were 11 (10.58) Israelis working in the WTC (we could possibly assume 2/3rd of them would be at work at the time, what with holidays, shift working and so on). Let us say 7.

The latest estimates I have heard were 3,000 killed in the WTC (I don't know if that counts the planes), approximately 1 person in 15 who worked there were killed.

This means that 1 Israeli killed is above average.
    Should one consider the attack on the WTC to have been a plot to kill Irish people, seeing as proportionately a huge number of those dead were Irish, of Irish birth or Irish descent? I don't think so (and I'm not getting into those statistics).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

pffftt and not even one word about the israeli spy ring in the US at the time of world trade center attack.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45638

adnans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Twomey

Does no one here know who David Duke is? Not exactly the most reliable source!!!! Do you realise you are supporting and endorsing a white supremist?

Excerpts from the website linked above:
    David Duke first became an active racist as a teen-ager. Soon after, as a student at Louisiana State University, he founded the neo-Nazi group White Youth Alliance. After his graduation, Duke founded the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and launched a publicity blitz that boosted its membership.
    Couching his bigotry in pseudo-scientific and sociological terms, Duke attracted audiences with his moderate-sounding approach, leading critical journalists to describe his views as "rhinestone racism" and "button-down terror."
    Duke left the Klan to establish and head the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), which he himself confirmed was simply a Klan without robes.
    While claiming that he had repudiated racism, Duke made statements such as "Jews are trying to destroy all other cultures."

I'd like to know if it's true that only 1 Israeli in the building died while there was I think they said 4 on the planes that crashed, your conclusion of 1 being above average Victor is rediculous, the WTC was at the financial heartland of NYC and it's FULL of jews, I'm sure theres more jews in that area than any other nationality. Banking and stocks is what their big into, as he says here you don't see Jews working in McDonalds. Incidently 'In the days just prior to the September 11 terrorist attacks, the stocks of United and American Airlines were shorted by parties unknown.'

The original estimate as told by a Bush statement was 130 dead Israelis...... Then the author claims it was only 1 in the end, I'd just like to know if it's true. There was quite a few Jewish owned companies in the WTC so theres no way in hell that only 1 Jew could die unless they were all pre warned.
    As a place for doing business and for employment, the world Trade Center was not a minimum wage or a MacDonald’s kind of place; it had highly paid, high tech and high level jobs and executive positions primarily in international finance, banking and stock trading. I asked myself how there could be only 130 Israelis dead, while there were an estimated 199 dead from Columbia and 428 from the Philippines?

I see you for one are totally comfortable with quoting from a Neo-Nazi. I suppose that you share his views makes it easy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Jew does not equal Israeli.

And based on my one visit to NY (including the WTC) the only place I noticed any (obvious) Israelis or Jews was in a small photographic shop in the village, run by an orthodox Jewish family (who seemed to be quite nice people). This out of perhaps hundreds of thousands of Jews in NY (based on 2% nationally in the USA). Of course there were, no doubt, many others that I met in my time there, but how was I meant to tell them from any other group? Especially in McDonalds where everyone wears a standardised uniform. You say "you don't see Jews working in McDonalds", well neither was I able to pick out the Baptists, Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Muslims or any other group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

This conspiracy banter is complete crap, if there is genuinely one then you will never know about it.

The terrorists have been linked right back to UBL and the US has been "open" with regards to information.

..as for "jews" lining the streets around the centres..yeah right..

Originally posted by Twomey
    I see you for one are totally comfortable with quoting from a Neo-Nazi. I suppose that you share his views makes it easy to do.

I agree with most of his comments about Israel wether he's a Neo-Nazi or not. I agree like I said before that Arial Sharon should be in the Hague on war crime charges. Do you not think so Twomey? I was trying to find the inaccuracies in this mans article thats why I asked the question 'was it only 1 Israeli who died?' and no one answered me yet. I know about the '4000 Jews lie' thats not what I'm talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

the world Trade Center was not a minimum wage or a MacDonald’s kind of place;

I wonder who provides the catering or cleans the floors if not the minimum wage employees.

Also as i recall the first plane hit fairly early in the day <exact time please somebody> before many of the firms had fully commenced daily buisiness.The discrepency in the high number of casualties from amongst immigrant labour (notably from phillipines mexico and SAmerica)could be put down to the fact that they started their working day considerably earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Blade
    your conclusion of 1 being above average Victor is rediculous, the WTC was at the financial heartland of NYC and it's FULL of jews, I'm sure theres more jews in that area than any other nationality.

Blade - is this fact or supposition?

I am guessing the latter. You are making assumptions to back up a theory which is in itself already shown to have serious flaws.

As has been pointed out, there is a significant difference between Jews and Israelis. If you cant see that, I would suggest you reacquaint yourself with the difference between religion and nationality.

Once you do see that, and read the rebuttals which have already been offered on the entire conspiracy theory, you will clearly see how dubious a claim it is.

When you add in even the possibility that the theory author is not exactly the most objective bystander, you quickly come to the conclusion that this theory, like so many other Sep11 theories, is a load of old underpants.

jc

I'm sure theres more jews in that area than any other nationality.
    Thats a mistake in writing no need to throw it back in my face, I'm not dumb. Also of course it's an assumption, what the hell else does it look like? I was just replying to Victors assumption. I only asked 1 question on this thread and it's yet to be answered. I also was the one to question this mans article in the first place:

I just asked for some figures.

Also he mentions the BBC has a 'heavily Jewish executive staff' I didn't know that? Or is he talking through his behind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I dunno if its me but a lot of mods seem pretty stupid, to stupid to be mods in fact.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Given your own statements and the fact that you refer to a Neo Nazi as a source, it appears that you yourself are at the very least sympathetic to Neo- Nazism, at the worst a Neo-Nazi propagandist.

You say:
    I'd like to know if it's true that only 1 Israeli in the building died while there was I think they said 4 on the planes that crashed, your conclusion of 1 being above average Victor is rediculous, the WTC was at the financial heartland of NYC and it's FULL of jews, I'm sure theres more jews in that area than any other nationality. Banking and stocks is what their big into, as he says here you don't see Jews working in McDonalds. Incidently 'In the days just prior to the September 11 terrorist attacks, the stocks of United and American Airlines were shorted by parties unknown.'

Why do you believe that Wall Street is 'full of Jews' - is it because you believe that 'banking and stocks is what their [sic] big into'? What do you base that belief on, other than prejudice? That is just a pure, hate inspired anti-semitic statement.

How do you know whether Jewish people work at McDonald's or not, because David Duke says so? Is he not saying that to back up his racist statements? He is inciting people to hatred, not stating anything based on facts.

The original estimate as told by a Bush statement was 130 dead Israelis...... Then the author claims it was only 1 in the end, I'd just like to know if it's true. There was quite a few Jewish owned companies in the WTC so theres no way in hell that only 1 Jew could die unless they were all pre warned.

As was pointed out by someone else, a majority of victims of the WTC attack were working class; the planes hit before 9am, which accounted for much of the confusion of how many people were dead and missing. All sorts of inaccurate reports were made of how many people were dead, missing, injured, alive, in the immediate aftermath of the attack, because people simply did not know. To this day, it is not even certain how many people died - they are still pulling bodies out of the rubble. We may never know the full horror of this atrocity.

There was quite a few companies in the WTC Towers owned by all sorts of people from all over the world, or had you not noticed that nearly every country on the planet was not mourning the loss of some of their people? There is also a major difference between someone who is Jewish and someone who is a citizen of Israel. More anti-semitic claptrap from you.

quote:
    As a place for doing business and for employment, the world Trade Center was not a minimum wage or a MacDonald’s kind of place; it had highly paid, high tech and high level jobs and executive positions primarily in international finance, banking and stock trading. I asked myself how there could be only 130 Israelis dead, while there were an estimated 199 dead from Columbia and 428 from the Philippines?

David Duke is just inciting people to hatred, writing half truths on the expectation that his audience is dumb enough to believe what he says without exerting the mental energy to think about it. You've just proved him right. David Duke is a man with one agenda: white supremacy. He is not interested in truth, he is not interested in human rights, he is not interested in the working class (only for to exploit them as cannon fodder in his 'race war'). I'm surprised he isn't making some sort of conspriacy about why there were 199 dead Colombians - maybe on another part of his website, he is.

The only thing you are talking about, Blade, is hate. And it's a load of bollocks.

Or is he talking through his behind?

Do you really have to ask?

By the way, does it really matter what religion people are, what the religious make-up of companies are? Would you prefer the make up to be 100% WASP? Is that what you are getting at when you are asking how many Jewish people are on the BBC executive board? WTF does it matter?

Originally posted by mike65
    I dunno if its me but a lot of mods seem pretty stupid, to stupid to be mods in fact.

Mike.

Coming from someone who can't spell a simple sentence and from your previous trolling posts I'll take it as a compliment. You might learn to actually discuss the argument instead of flaming for a change.

Originally posted by Twomey

Do you really have to ask?

By the way, does it really matter what religion people are, what the religious make-up of companies are? Would you prefer the make up to be 100% WASP? Is that what you are getting at when you are asking how many Jewish people are on the BBC executive board? WTF does it matter?

Course it bloody matters! Look whos controlling CNN, do you ever hear them saying anything against Israel? Well you do from the BBC and that is the reason I'm wondering if what he said there was true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I only flame the terminally stupid who seek to inflame.

Mike.

P.s appolgies for my speilling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

CNN is liberally blind my friends, FOX News is in my view the only "balanced" station out there and they are still entertaining.

visually impressive too.

The events of Sept 11 was the twisted dream on UBL, he just wanted to create as much crap as possible and unfortunately he will be back.

The Middle East hates America because of the propoganda based dictatorships over there.
    every problem is linked with the US, poverty, corruption, death and war, its entirely the fault of the US.
    When you equate in the fact that no one has an real education and absolutely no access to fair media (how many guys have dishs for algizeera?), what do you expect.

Sheron is an evil a$$hole and in a dark irony i think he did want the Suicide/Homicide Bombers to keep coming as it gave him the oppurtunity to take his pop...its NI on a huge scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Gargoyle

Blade, I'm curious. Are you one of those who believes the holocaust never happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Biffa Bacon

Sorry, but I'd like to know how many Israelis or people with strong links to Israel normally work in those towers.

Originally posted by Biffa Bacon
    Sorry, but I'd like to know how many Israelis or people with strong links to Israel normally work in those towers.

Yeh I'd like to know too but it seems too much to ask, careful Biffa they might accuse you of being a neo-nazi too.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Gargoyle
    Blade, I'm curious. Are you one of those who believes the holocaust never happened?

No I'm not, I'm one of those who knows why it happened and I'm also pi$$ed off at how Israel continuously use it as an excuse to butcher Palestinians and get away with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement