Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Israeli terrorism and American treason caused the September 11 Attacks

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Originally posted by mike65
    I only flame the terminally stupid who seek to inflame.

Mike.

P.s appolgies for my speilling.

Mike your a fool and you better hope I don't meet you, going to the pissup by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Twomey

Course it bloody matters! Look whos controlling CNN, do you ever hear them saying anything against Israel? Well you do from the BBC and that is the reason I'm wondering if what he said there was true.

The content of these news channels/newscasts is not determined by who works for them but by who their audience is (and this includes FOX news, too). CNN broadcasts by and large to an American audience, the BBC targets a British one. FOX also targets an American audience, but in order to create their share of the market have angled their news more to the right, more to the 'populous', in order to distinguish themselves from CNN's liberal lofty air and to better compete with them by offering something different. It's not about religion or even race, it is about money, the bottom line, making a profit, competing in your market.

Once again the reason David Duke said what he said is not because it is true or based in any sort of fact whatsoever but because it panders to people's prejudices and makes them more suseptible to his hate message. Which seems to have worked a treat with you.

And Blade, I don't think you are a Neo-Nazi because you are curious how many Israelis were affected by the WTC attacks. I think you are sympathetic to Neo-Nazism because of all the utter crap you wrote last night.

You've no clue why the WTC attacks happened, and you've no clue why the Israelis are butchering the Palestinians if you think they are doing so because of 9/11. Any excuse will do - it's war and Israel plays it hard, plays to win. They'll exploit their allies every weakness to ensure support.

Biffa Bacon I've no clue where you would start to find out the deaths/casualties/financial impact on businesses from the WTC attack but I can tell you, you won't find it on a David Duke site or any Neo-Nazi website. I would suspect that many of the businesses who were hurt by the attacks are not exactly forthcoming with that sort of data, out of respect to their employees and their employees' families, as well as to guard their business interest. Those companies who lost almost everything have nothing to lose by going public with their losses, as Cantor Fitzgerald did - they had at least a whole floor of people wiped out.

I also think it is really stupid to single out any one country based on a rumour of deaths or lack of them. Every country was hit by this, in some form or another. Because Germany only lost 2 people does that implicate them in the conspriacy? You only are hearing about the Israeli connection because it is easy to exploit people's prejudices and hate. And that is all that is being done.

Don't believe the hype!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Biffa Bacon

I also think it is really stupid to single out any one country based on a rumour of deaths or lack of them. Every country was hit by this, in some form or another. Because Germany only lost 2 people does that implicate them in the conspriacy? You only are hearing about the Israeli connection because it is easy to exploit people's prejudices and hate. And that is all that is being done.
    No, I'd single out Israel because I believe that their intelligence services would be better placed than any other to receive forewarning of the attack and because it would be greatly in their interests to let it go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

A bit more civility is in order folks. Calm down.

Blade - go back and look at what has been added to this thread, and you should have your answer.

1) There were a disproportionatly large number of Columbians and Phillipinos killed.

2) The cleaning crews etc. are, in America, largely staffed by emigrants. Spot a connection?

3) The attacks took place *before* the vast majority of staff would have arrived for their days work.

4) The Israeli staff in the WTC would have been far more likely to have been in the "daily staff" who hadnt arrived then in the working crews who had.

Conclusion? I'll leave that to you.

Also - whether or not the voard of CNN, BBC, or any other newsgroup is largely Jewish or even Israeli wouldnt matter a damn. Lets say they were. Now, lets say that there was nothing to report abot an event. Some time later, I fabricate a story about said event, back it up with a carefully selected set of mostly valid numbers, make accusations against the Israelis, and accuse the BBC of covering up. Handy way of adding credibility to my story isnt it? Bollix it is.

Why?

Simple. Press crews from every major nationality were reporting on this story, and every single one of them would have had its own investigative crew looking around. Were one or two of these refusing to cover a story, not only would every other news crew make sure and cover it - they would also make sure and report about press agencies who were deliberately refusing to report on something so significant.

Add to this the wonder of the Internet, you have a situation where unless the Israeli's control the internet and every major news agency on the planet, then the claims of a "BBC coverup" or one by CNN are absolutely farcical.

I havent studied any of this. I have simply read the information posted in this thread - mostly the quotes from the original article. The answer you claim no-one has provided seemed to be sitting there.

If you disagree, then thats fine - but lets keep this civil folks, otherwise the thread will be locked.

jc

Biffa
    Would not the Saudi intelligence agencies also be in a prime position? How about the Iraqi connection? What about Iran? Were there any Iranians killed? What about Jordanians? Egypt? Maybe a number of other African countries, just for starters. How about the Chinese intelligence agencies? Japanese? What about France or even England - it is turning out that a number of those involved in Al Queda have British connections, did MI5 or 6 suppress any evidence? Why were there not more British people killed?

There are a number of countries who stood to gain or lose with the 9/11 attacks, not just Israel. Again, don't believe the hype.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Biffa Bacon
    No, I'd single out Israel because I believe that their intelligence services would be better placed than any other to receive forewarning of the attack and because it would be greatly in their interests to let it go ahead.

Lets assume Israel had heard about this in advance. Why would they warn their citizens? Lets be realistic here.

First of all, it would create exactly the alleged statistical blip which would draw suspicion on them. Believe that the FBI and co will have been looking at every statistic just in case there was something to give them a lead. Do you honestly believe a foreign secret service wants to draw that attenetion on them?

Secondly, what would it take to convince you that the person telling you to stay out of work on September 11 was a secret service agent for your homeland. Think about it? The other implication is that every Israeli in the WTC was a secret service agent!

Now, again, go back to our friends in the US agencies who will look at every statistic from every angle. Dont you think they would have the exact same thoughts. So, if they were credible, dont you think that this would again do huge damage to the Mossad, and Israel in general?

Finally - look at history. Churchill often deliberately didnt act on information his codebreakers had, because the source of the information was of more value in the long run than some innocent lives. If the Israelis had any hand in this, or had information that reliable, you can be damned sure that the sources were more valuable than the people in the WTC.

In short - the ability of the Mossad would only be applicable if they didnt warn their people. But if they didnt, then there is no way of knowing whether or not they had the information.

jc

Bonkey - reminds me of the rumour about the 'benevolent Arab' who told some girl not to go to New York on 9/11 - I think it's documented on the Urban Legends website. The stories about Mossad are just the flipside of that folktale. 'Evil Jews complicit in killing Americans" vs "Nice Arabs try to help Americans"

It's all a load of cobblers and just vehicles for people's political agendas. Not truth, not fact.

Here's the link to the Urban Legends snip about warnings

Originally posted by Twomey
    Would not the Saudi intelligence agencies also be in a prime position? How about the Iraqi connection? What about Iran? Were there any Iranians killed? What about Jordanians? Egypt? Maybe a number of other African countries, just for starters. How about the Chinese intelligence agencies? Japanese? What about France or even England - it is turning out that a number of those involved in Al Queda have British connections, did MI5 or 6 suppress any evidence? Why were there not more British people killed?
    None of these countries, I believe, would be as likely to have had forewarning of the attack as Israel. The article points out evidence that Israel had forewarning of the bombing of the US barracks in Beirut in 1983 and didn't warn the Americans. So it's entirely believable that the Israelis could have gotten forewarning of the WTC attacks and did nothing. What about the text messages warning of the attack in the US and Israel two hours beforehand? The suspicious shorting of airline stocks?
    Again, don't believe the hype.
    I don't necessarily believe it, I just think certain aspects of it are a little suspicious.

First of all, it would create exactly the alleged statistical blip which would draw suspicion on them. Believe that the FBI and co will have been looking at every statistic just in case there was something to give them a lead. Do you honestly believe a foreign secret service wants to draw that attenetion on them?
    I believe that it is entirely possible that such evidence would be covered up if the FBI did come across it.
    Secondly, what would it take to convince you that the person telling you to stay out of work on September 11 was a secret service agent for your homeland. Think about it? The other implication is that every Israeli in the WTC was a secret service agent!
    They mightn't necessarily have received notification from secret service people. Maybe just business contacts in Israel they knew and trusted arranged for them to be away from their office on that particular day.
    Now, again, go back to our friends in the US agencies who will look at every statistic from every angle. Dont you think they would have the exact same thoughts. So, if they were credible, dont you think that this would again do huge damage to the Mossad, and Israel in general?
    The article mentions several instances of this happening - the USS Liberty, the incidents in Egypt, the Beirut suicide bombing - and it being covered up.
    If the Israelis had any hand in this, or had information that reliable, you can be damned sure that the sources were more valuable than the people in the WTC.

In short - the ability of the Mossad would only be applicable if they didnt warn their people.
    Again, only if you assume they weren't able to cover it up.

You really think that Saudi Arabia was not in a position to have advance knowledge of what Al Queda was up to? Or in fact would not be as likely as Israel to have had some sort of forewarning? Why do you think Guliani would not take any money from the Saudis? The Saudis have far more involvement in creating this monster and have far more knowledge of the Al Queda network (mainly due to the fact that they have financed it) than Israel.

I specfically referred to the countries I did because they all have connections to or reasons for monitoring Al Queda. It is not just an Israeli thing.

You again refer to a totally discredited article as basis for your beliefs. Have you verified the claim about the Beruit bombing from a source other than Neo-Nazis?

The shorting of stocks is still being investigated; what is your indication that it has to do with the Israelis? My gut instinct would be the Saudis had more to do with moving money prior to the attacks than the Israelis. Ask yourself why has not the Saudi connection been investigated or exposed and you may be closer to the truth.

• Advertisement

What I want to know is, where has Neil3030 gone, why did he post the David Duke propaganda in the first place, did he know it was White Racist material he was spreading around?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by chernobyl
    Sheron is an evil a$$hole

Maybe you mean Sharon, the Israeli PM? Not the Personal issues moderator? :) (not a flame)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The Middle East hates America because of the propoganda based dictatorships over there. every problem is linked with the US, poverty, corruption, death and war, its entirely the fault of the US.
    Not exclusively. And propanganda is used by all sides.
    When you equate in the fact that no one has an real education and absolutely no access to fair media (how many guys have dishs for algizeera?), what do you expect.
    I think you underestimate the education and common sense of a lot of ordinary people here. You would be surprised, apparently illegal satellite dishes are a big problem in Iran, among other countries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

quote:
    Originally posted by mike65
    I only flame the terminally stupid who seek to inflame.

Mike.

P.s appolgies for my speilling.
    Originally posted by Blade

Mike your a fool and you better hope I don't meet you, going to the pissup by any chance?

Talk about pot and kettle! "your a fool" should read "you're a fool"

I'm amazed this thread is still going as its based on an
    anti-Israeli paranoid conspiracy and nothing more.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Gosh, it's awfully easy to let your prejudices get in the way of reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement