Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zodiac 4 - Thanks a million

Options
  • 19-04-2002 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

A big thanks to everybody who braved the elements on Wednesday night and turned up at Tomato for the Zodiac Lounge.

The numbers were down slightly on other weeks however I have to say it was our most enjoyable night yet.

It was my first time to see Turn unplugged and they were amazing, Luke from Melaton was superb & Colm Quearney put on a great show. The Great White Hype, Dublins newest band got up for an impromptu set as too did Alice Jago.

Pony Club had to cancel due to sickness but will be rescheduled for next May.

Speaking of May we are going to press on the May schedule next Monday & I can guarantee a line up to make you all drool.

Next week we have Brando & Hi Rise taking the stage, more details of which are to follow.

Again many thanks to everybody for lending their support & to those of you who have yet to experience the Zodiac Lounge................ What are you waiting for ????

The Zodiac Crew

Zodiac Lounge, acoustic sets & Indie club at Tomato every Wednesday.

Advertisement