Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISS for PC :)

Options
  • 19-04-2002 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

ISS is being Released on the PC next month in Japan.
    So hopefully we will get it in the not to distant future at last a decent football game on the PC which isnt emulated:)

http://www.konamiosa.com/new/pc_ws2002/
    Use babelfish to translate its in japanese

And i hope its not a sick joke on me :)

Kdja

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

that`ll be nice to see.

PC footy games are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

It's a shame it's the konami osaka crew that are making it though. I hope konami tokyo release an ISS PRO game for PC too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

If they released Pro evolution on the PC we`d all be happy, meanwhile i can do with Iss2(ps1) running on a version of BLEEM!. There`s a new ISS coming on the PS2 but it`s supposed to be a bit dumbed down and simplistic controls but does have the real names..at last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

KCET make the evolution and KCEO make make the otherones (i think might be other way round).
    but ISS on pc :)
    If it doesnt have the real names i dont care (someone will make a MOD to get them :):) )
    Kdja

Advertisement