Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you get this

Options
  • 19-04-2002 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

i'm looking for a 2 click mac mouse , i pissed at having the one click version. the whole time .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Yes, you can get 2 button USB mice for macs. O Sullivan graphics off camden street have them. You can also buy normal pc USB mice and try to get mac drivers for them (i think - anyone confirm this?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 eating

i should elaborate cause this might sound like a muppet post

you know the way on a pc you can select things and get a drop down menu with the left click , it an application like this is what i'd be aimin for .

<highlight>
    <left click>
    <select copy>
    <left click>
    <select paste>

hey presto

instead of the apple key , it gets worn enough as it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 eating

noted :D

thanks man

my only alternative was to color in the sides of my desktop pc with blue marker ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You use the apple key to do that? I use the option key... oh you're banned, never mind

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

er, it's the control key....

Anyway, I have a two button mouse here. made by macally. Bought it off a mate, you bought a PC a couple of years back.
    (and following that bought a Mac again...) I got it from him almost new at £30, so it can't have been much more than that. (oh, and the buttons light up on clicking)

Pretty cool, keys are programmable, (eg in my browser, iCab, right click opens a link in a background window)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

er, control that's the one!

I don't understand why Apple are sticking to their guns on the one button mouse thing, it actually would be quite useful. They could even incorporate it into their optical mouse by having a dual rocking mouse, or by having the side semicircles as buttons - that would be cool.

I guess Apple will always be different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Oculusdei

You can also get one of those cool MS optical mice and download drivers for 9.x or OS X from their site.

Advertisement