Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low next tues-info please

Options
  • 19-04-2002 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

can anyone help out- not from Dublin and going to Low next Tues.Is there a venue attached to the Cathedral- where's it at? If it's in the Cathedral- does this happen often?Will they serve drinks at the alter or what- just let me know what you know- thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

tickets are at MCD (don't know if you knew this already, but either way), as far as i know the gig will be held in Christchurch, and to my knowledge it doesn't happen very often (especially not with bands like Low). i think it's fairly likely that there will be no alcohol served, but i could be wrong. so i'm not really sure about anything, but i can't wait for that gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ARGGGGGHHHHH
    this is not fair
    my exams start really soon
    when are they playing, where and how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

they're playing tomorrow in Christchurch cathedral and it's something like €21.50 - it should be pretty amazing: christchurch cathedral and all.

ah balls, none of my friends listen to low. ive never been to a gig in christchurch cathedral and with the kind of harmonies the band put in it owuld be so so so amazing! im off to try and bully one of my friends into acompanying me...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dev1

if yr that stuck- ya'll can come along......

• Advertisement

i think i will go
    where do i get tickets from? mcd? er....is that an actual place? will any place like road or hmv or anything have them? where do i ahve to go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

ticketmaster has them...theres one in Stephens Green and one in the Jervis centre...

support from shannon wright

Advertisement