Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy MD players?

• 19-04-2002 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

Where is the best/cheapest/most reliable online place to buy MD players?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

-sorry just want to comment.-
    has anyone realised the price of MD's have gone up like mad in the last year?!?
    i rem more than a year ago, you could get a decent MDplayer for about £100 and a recorder for about £150....
    now, MD players are about €200 and recorders about €300(thats the cheap ones..)
    and all that sony connectivity bull****(put MP3's onto a MD) costs ~€100 - i just get an 'ol connector thingy with the both sides a 3.5mm plug(same as headphones into walkman) and plug it into my comp..
    hit record on my MD and play the songs in media player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Originally posted by conZ
    -sorry just want to comment.-
    has anyone realised the price of MD's have gone up like mad in the last year?!?
    i rem more than a year ago, you could get a decent MDplayer for about £100 and a recorder for about £150....
    now, MD players are about €200 and recorders about €300(thats the cheap ones..)
    and all that sony connectivity bull****(put MP3's onto a MD) costs ~€100 - i just get an 'ol connector thingy with the both sides a 3.5mm plug(same as headphones into walkman) and plug it into my comp..
    hit record on my MD and play the songs in media player.

Eh where have u been getting these prices? You can get one of the new Sony Net MD walkmenwhich has USB connection included for high speed mp3 to MD recording for 300 Euros in Dixons in Dublin, thats a great price. Cheaper crappier recorders can be gotten for around 200 Euros in various shops.
    You have underestimated the previous prices and over estimated the latest ones

Advertisement