Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Sky Sports

• 20-04-2002 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Sky Sports 1 , 3, Extra, News all received a new graphics and new logo's This mornig. Also the interactive service has been updated with new graphics, skysports 2 has not changed yet it has still got the old logo and graphics. To see the new logo's and graphics go to link in sig.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

There really is no need for such a big banner advert in your signature. Please desist from including it.

ATTN: Post Edited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SKYDIGI.20M.COM

Ok sorry mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

Isn't the match score a bit too like Sky News? I didn't know what time of the day it was!

Oz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jimbob

i preffered the old design
    Nicely tucked awayy in the corner
    I agree with oz it does look too much like sky news
    It seems they really thought long and hard about this one and why did they not wait for the new season to start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i love the new look with the exception of the idents. the old ones were so much better. overall though i give a big thumbs up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

/woops.

Sorry for the spam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Rebel18

Originally posted by Ozzie
    Isn't the match score a bit too like Sky News? I didn't know what time of the day it was!

Oz

I couldnt agree more with ya.
    I was watching the celtic match and they still have the old music and the old sky sports logo and the outdated jerseys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

In my opinon, the best Sky Sports logo was around '93/'94 when they had a simple little red circle with SKY in the middle. For a few weeks premiership matches were free on Sky One (or prob. Sky Channel as it was then), because cricket was on Sky Sports. They only had one sports channel. How did we survive???????

(No mobile phones then either!!!)

Oz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I dont like the way the new logo has been introduced...

The old logo is still seen around on sets and in titles, as for the astons on football, its simply not consistent.

I do like the football astons, but I wish the launch was more uniform...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I dont like the way the scores are listed in a line across top of screen. TV3 and RTE amonst others do the same. I prefer the box sytle that Sky used to use :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the interactive coverage of the Premiership games still has the old style scoring

Advertisement