Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L00k At This Site!!

• 20-04-2002 4:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭

I saw a Picture from this Site on boards one Day, and went to visit. If I could remeber who stuck it up one day, I would shake your tail and knit you various mittens for your various kittens.

Enter here

Check it out. You wont be Sorry.

wc221.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

i think it was me

you're welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

It's a very good site. They used to have some of the pictures in the WIT Institute Examiner but for some reason picked the least funny ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

ohh yes some old skool classics there alright :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

PLIF used to be good but got absolutely awful lately when the started doing the Rocko n' Socko series. I like comics that aren't full of inbred humour and provide a good laugh within each installment not some sort of crap soap that goes on for months. PVP online has gone down the episode road now and got completely boring also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Yeah the sock things really weird, and not that funny to be honest.(Or else I'm too dumb to get it)

Still, the old ones are brilliant and thanks Kaiser. Many mittens coming your way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement