Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nun joke turn away now if your easily offend :D

Options
  • 20-04-2002 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

4 nuns waiting at the pearly gates saint peter says to the first one have you sinned she replies i once saw a mans privates. Saint peter says go over there and wash your eyes with holy water and you may enter. He asked the second nun the same question and she replies that she had once touched a mans privates saint peter says go wash your hands in the holy water and you may enter. Next thing the fourth nun pushes past the third nun to the head of the queue saint peter quite put out at her rudeness demands an explanation the nun replies i want to gargle before she sits in it.:D

Stone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

*chuckle* defo a pub joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

N1 :D a good nun joke :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

hehe, quite whymsical(anyone know how to spell whymsical, it doesnt work in predictive text)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Ahamah
    hehe, quite whymsical(anyone know how to spell whymsical, it doesnt work in predictive text)

Whimsical, from whim.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Hehehe. I like:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

BTW The thing i do when im not sure of spelling is to type it in google and if it's wrong it'll come up Did you mean: whimsical.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Neil3030
    BTW The thing i do when im not sure of spelling is to type it in google and if it's wrong it'll come up Did you mean: whimsical.
    i just wait for Victor to correct me! ah the mobile dic gotta love it

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Now, now, it was genuinely witty. :)

Advertisement