Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RPG Maker bundle

• 21-04-2002 2:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

This is totally unofficial, I forget the site i got this from, did a google and d/led.
    It's 70KB, so shoudlbe gotten by anyone.
    http://frink.nuigalway.ie/~syxpak/files/RPGMaker.tar

Respec' and BiggaLuvin to Ropeh for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

FWhat does it do exactly?
    Anyway I get a "FILE NOT FOUND"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

sorry, URL is http://frink.nuigalway.ie/~syxpak/files/RPGMaker2K.tar

The Management grudgingly appologises for any colonic irritation casued as a result of leeching the wrong file.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Erm, I see one tarball containing a few apparently corrupt zip files.

What am I missing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

There's heaps of them thing around the net most of em are ****, especially ones with corrupt zip files :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Well that just blew up in my face.
    Lucky for me I stopped swllowing long ago :)

I've haven't actually used it myself, but I was hosting it anwyays so i said "hey, why not post a link to it on boards".

Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Don't blame urself, u didn't know any different young gwasshoppa :)

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Hmmmm - Thanks Syx, even though the file you emailed me was a mere .tar and not RPG Maker :D The actual RPG Maker is 4.5 megs in size as opposed to 70k ;)

Anyhow guys, I requested RPG Maker because I used it a few years ago and found it rather entertaining in a silly Mario Style 2D way...

Basically you can piece together your own cute RPG, and implement sounds, weapons, armour, characters etc etc

If you can get it, it's worth keeping...

Advertisement