Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W2k Service Pack 2

• 17-05-2001 2:54pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just downloaded it (bored in college), but I'm loathe to install it until I hear some other ppls experience. The Register writes of some problems with stuff and things in general.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Rob

Rob.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"There are Britney people and non-Britney people." - Britney Spears
    </font>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Got it monday, It works grand. I found no difference nor did it break anything, so i am happy with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Have tried it on professional and server. No significant problems or indeed improvements. There's a lot of bugs that it's fixed but mostly to do with networks and printing.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I've had it installed for a couple of days now as well - no noticable differences at all.

- Munch

Advertisement