Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question on gta3

Options
  • 21-04-2002 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

Whats the best way to kill Salvatore Leone? It's the first mission when you get to Staunton Island.

Comments

Spoiler:
    (dunno how to do it properly)

This the one where he comes out of the club? Get a sniper rifle and wait at the end of the road, then snipe him as he comes out, easy as pie.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, just make sure the mob guys don't see you or they'll all tear off in their cars and you won't have much of a chance to kill him once he's on the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Yeah i got him, like you said piece of pie, and i enjoyed it. Found a great place to snipe from and popped him off. Loved the way the mob just walked away and left him there, that loyality for you.

Has anyone out there finished or nearly finish the game?

I've had the game for ages now and at first i couldn't get into it. but when i got it back(i had lent it out) i became hooked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by francie brady
    Has anyone out there finished or nearly finish the game?

Moi. That mission isn't very hard compared to most of the others, you're in for worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

myself and my brother completed it in a joint effort and now are getting hooked on max payne...

it's a great game, anyone know anything about a GTA4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Im on the last missions, but kinda gave up on 'em afer mgs2. Will go back soon. I ran salvatore over with a police car, it was hard, because you had to get him brfore he got into the car, which is really a long time. I was killed afterwards. But mission complete eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

easiest way , is to park ur car down from the strip club. stand at the top of the hill on the right hand side, use sniper rifle , zoom straight down to entrance, and pop him when he comes out. easy. Dam right ur in for some tough missions! im stuck trying to get the 500,000 for the hostage, pissing around the town robbing cars, and nearly flew the Dodo across from 1 island to the other, its possible folks to fly all around the 3 islands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I'm now on the mission where you have to colloect the packages from the water. Your wanted level gets up to 5 stars and you have the FBI after you. You have to get back to drop the packages of to Loves place. This is tough. I'm going to try and get a respary on the way. Any one else got any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Try using a Barracks OL truck, cos it'll take plenty of punishment from the FBI guys ramming and shooting you. Or just get a really fast car like a yakuza stinger and drive like a madman to Love's office. You should be able to beat them there.

Advertisement