Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Éire

• 14-05-2001 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

Do not let us be left behind in this fast changing world.Educate yourselves in the computer age and us step into the new era!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ralthor

Really ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

who's he talkin too????
    daw posting on a electronic bulletin board! rolleyes.gif ppl hav to know how to use comps to get on ere in the first place rolleyes.giftongue.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Well spotted. Plus posting it in the technoloigy section is missing the target audience a bit. Perhaps a flyer campaign?

Keep your powder dry and your pants moist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

I meant that we're way behind!!So much 4 a booming economy. People still think That they'll find leprachauns here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yeah brothers, for this fine nation of ours long since held in the shackles of oppression and the chafing handcuffs of religion must break free and hurtle along the conveyor belt of the Information superhighway into the e-commerce haven of the the future!

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

is there a point here somewhere? smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

I have a dream!!

i have a dream, where one day ALL downloads will take under 10 seconds! all our peoples' pings will be so low, they start shooting before they've clicked. yes brothers i have a dream! save us jesus! take us to the promised land! lord be praised!

sing it sister!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I meant that we're way behind!!</font>
    Way behind what? Surely not the West Coast of the US. An area of the planet much covered in smog and fast running out of electricity. In fact, there's probably a couple of hundred thousand people with no working fridges to cool their beer right now.

So c'mon everybody, if we all pull together we can turn Ireland into one big suburb of Dublin, and be on the highway to a better life...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

I now c how many faults r in this post...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Digital Tilmitt

Do you mean the call charges to the internet, as in 'nolimits'.

Booyaka

Advertisement