Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eat Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 21-04-2002 3:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭

I connected at 50k for the second time in my 18 year existence today. I think it's worth mentioning....

Behold attached picture...

better Work

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

If you have the latest version of IE btw, the image will appear miniscule. In order for you to see the 50k, just click on the image, and it should enhance :)

(Image is 82kb)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

If you have the latest version of IE btw, the image will appear miniscule. In order for you to see the 50k, just click on the image, and it should enhance

depends on your res.i am at 1280*1024..just about 1/2 screen for me

If you cannae see it, I'll do it again in a bigger Res...just for you...babeh ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Even during the darkest days of SNL I regularly connected at 50kbps. The d/load speeds were still crap mind you but still!

Does this mean that Esats network is improving, or less people using it?

[ Eww how can you use 800x600res :]

I constantly connect at 48kbps, the rates aint that bad.

(whats Wrong with 800X600?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Nothing I guess.. just looks icky when yer used to 1024x768 or higher :]

Advertisement