Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plush @ Hitchen Post Leixlip 27/4/02

• 21-04-2002 4:30pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Plush @ Hitchen Post Leixlip
    Al Gibbs & Bryan Kearney
    Saturday 27th April
    Doors open @ 11
    Admission 10 Euro (i think)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Flimbo

why are you advertising this??? are you or one of your mates a dj there??? I know i'd be very embarressed advertising something in that kip.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Because this is the dids forum.. and I know the Dj's there, nothing wrong with putting it up here :)

i would like to put my opinion on this place......bad....bad venue.

It's a dingy nightclub that is full of 17 year olds (at best) on a saturday night.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

But it won't be the usual crap music ****e..

yes, i think it will. he'll play a load of fupping shoite

• Advertisement

Hey listen here buddy, sopt bad mouthin' the place, OK?

i think you should keep your 'opinions' to yourself. And by the way, the 'hitcher' is a dive and your opinions are wrong.

Kepp arguing with me Flime.. gets the topic more views :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

The "hitcher" is a knacker hole where scumbags drink. It has a really bad reputation and deservedly so. When the nightclub finishes there are usually more gardai around than young scum.

On the other hand if your idea of a good night out is, dodgy pints served by the ugliest people ever followed by a head kickin' in a large room with multi-coloured light bulbs flickering in which scumbaggers are havin a scrum and then a free "taxi" in an ambulance to a hospital where you will regain your consciousness on Sunday morning, then by all account go to the hitcher and have a good night! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Frankmark

boards.ie/vbulletin > Education > College Play > worst pub/club

Ive said it b4 (boards.ie/vbulletin > Education > College Play > worst pub/club) and ill say it again it s a kip

• Advertisement
Advertisement