Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

everyone loves freebies

Options
  • 21-04-2002 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

you can get polar's debut single 'south' now from our website

polarofficial.com

for free

just head into the 'get our cd' section and send us a mail and we'll post one out to you

this offer will only last a short while cos we'll be out of cd's so hurry up

you can of course still buy our cd from either tower records or road records in dublin.

thank you for your time,

michael, polar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭twoheadedcow

i was told my cd was sent out a while ago, no sign of it yet.

no worries, i mean i didn't pay for it.

just sayin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

**** sorry thats my fault... will you email me again... i'll post you another one... just its gettin on top of me sometimes work/band/sleep/work/cds/sleep/work/band/sleep/cds

i reckon you can guess the way....

hopefully someday i'll be able to take the work bit out of that and i'll be flying!

polarlist@hotmail.com

sorry again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

best of luck with that!!!

thank you kindly kurdt

on a side note i fcukin love that piece thats always on phantom bout the holy hand grenade... classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

the cd is class, Ihave no complaints to register about the Polarofficial delivery system.

thanks again

• Advertisement

thank you atonal...

and up ya go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

yeah i agree with atonal...excellent delivery service...especially loved the wrapping for the CD (the musical cows bounty kitchen roll)...

oh and the cds not half bad either...:)

cheers...

Kurdt

thanks kurdt must say u were lucky the bounty kitchen roll was a limited edition

most people just got either the plain one or the one with knives and forks... but .... you got the quality...3 times more absorbant than ur average kitchen roll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Yeah not bad at all the bounty was usefull as I was out of jacks roll that could have been nasty.

by the way polarbelly that peice is from the monty python film the search for the holy grail in case you didnt know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

If i told you once i told you a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We can afford it, there you go wanting to show off with your super duper absorbant kitchen roll

It will be the downfall of us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

or cant as it were!!!!
    Cant afford it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 raven_jezebel

woo hoo!

I got a copy of it just now!

And I must say it is scary whoever wrote on the envelope has handwriting extreeeeeeeemely like my best friend's, added to the cute cow-print kitchen towel it was wrapped in.....I near jumped off my chair! (my friend and I have this cow and chicken thing....)

cheers! and once I listen to it I'll let you know what I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 raven_jezebel

Wow, I really like it, though i prefer 'the little robot song' (not sure of title), but 'south' ( i think, not sure) is still really good.

raven_jez... thanks

its my handwriting by the way and the cow thing wasnt on purpose... honest... i was just padding the cd...honestly:)

michael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Minidee

Yeah also got my cd last week and was also very impressed with wrapping! Great tune though, with some great lyrics too, really like it.. and it was free! Always a bonus!
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Got my CD yesterday...thanks lads...I'm well impressed...I love the nice loud dirty guitars and organised noise on the 2nd song...top notch...the voice on "South" sounds brilliant.

And as for the wrapping...a feat of modern engineering!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 StrokesQueen

Hey polar,
    The CD was great, better than i expected, thanks a million!
    But i wasn't too impressed with the dustpan kitchen roll, is that a hint?

our cd is multi purpose... you can listen to it, use it as a coaster etc... if you spill your tea use the kitchen roll, if you run out of toilet paper use the kitchen roll, we're just trying to be helpful and trying to promote good hygiene in the kitchen.

really glad you like it though

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭pdebarra

Heh heh! So I wasn't the only one amused by the kitchen roll! Cool CD, polarbelly! Tanks.

no probs p, more than welcome:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 swan13

still ain't got the c.d but it's free so i can wait a good while longer.
    i look forward to seein the famous wrapping paper.

this feebie offer is on again for a while cos of our gig on friday... get a free cd, and if you like it, come along to the gig:D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

I bought the CD in Tower and i think you should include a free sheet of kicten roll with them in future in Tower because i feel left out, i want a sheet of kicten roll with cows on it......

ah the memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

I have but my own humble opinion...

POLAR ****ing rule...

Goodbye...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

unimpressed by south

whingy i thought

i hate you

but

at least ur honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

i don't gain anything from slagging you i'm just telling you what i thought
    sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hate is such a strong word.....

• Advertisement

relax i was only joking

i appreciate ur honesty, i like it when ppl tell me what they think truthfully and you can only really tell if they're saying negative stuff cos its too easy to say "yeah love ur band" without meaning anything at all by it

Advertisement