Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

everyone loves freebies

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

really?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

yes i do appreciate his honesty

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Well its refreshing for someone to be honest on this forum to tell you the truth, the majority of posts are in the positive so bands are probably lulled into a false sense of security thinking they're great. Constructice criticism is good particularly if its not meant in a malicious or hostile way.

I hope bands take from it and dont just view things like that as begrudgery etc.

Meh!

"Push the tempo"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

Polarbelly on 666 posts

*Devil sign*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Well if we are giving honest opinions, i think Polar are all **** who wont stop trying to molest me evry time i see them.

Don't touch me there, nothing gives you that right...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

well i feel that i never really cover up to protect a bands feeling so it must hurt u then mick when i tell you, yiz are crap ;););)

you know im joking
    i would never lie and tell you i liked your music if i didnt
    i think youre great
    youre not my favourite band in the whole wide world but youre up there, you know? and i think you've a gorgeous voice you should use more...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i agree amz

except i'm just of the opinion that if you've nothing nice to say about a band dont say anything at all... therefore all the posts i put on here about bands will be positive, ya know?

i do agree that constructive criticism is a great thing but i would also say that if a band were to change their ways over a few ppl's opinions that'd be fairly sad

as in if raggamuffin feels south is whingy it'd be more than pathetic for us to go out and make it more up tempo and change the vocal line etc. so it wasnt

and ragga i was just using ur constructive criticism as an example

Advertisement