Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java - Chat - Explorer: Please help

Options
  • 21-04-2002 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

I think there is something wrong with my computer or else explorer. I cant get on to the phantomfm chat room. When I get to the phantom chat page, the box that contains the entry button doesnt appear. I was able to enter the room before today. Anyone know whats wrong? I think it has something to do with 'JAVA'.
    Please help,
    Pugwall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

You didn't say what browser you were using! I'm gonna guess your using explorer.

Go to Tools -> Options -> Security -> Custom then enable everything. You shouldn't have any problems.

BTW Why would anyone want to waste their time in the phantom chat room? Go over to energy94's room! Much better!

[edit]sorry, just saw you said Explorer![/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

Yeah, im using explorer.
    I just tried that but it didnt work. It still doesnt appear.

Do I have to install explorer again?

I tried to reinstall IE5 but somehow managed to delete it. I then tried to install IE4 from the origional disk I got with the computer but it wouldnt allow me.
    Anyone know where I can pick up one of those 'free internet access CDs' that contains IE5? I tried spar and reeds but they didnt have any.

Advertisement