Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java programming Applet questoin?

Options
  • 21-04-2002 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So i have to do this assignment where i have to make a GUI for a videoshop. only its more of an applet. It has to contain a kind of menu(customer details, videos in/out etc.) and the one of the buttons has to work and open up into another applet(say the customer details). So is there some easy and quick way I can do this, and also have a nice pic or nice background for it to. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

If you got a fat pipe, grab a copy of forte for Java and build it visually. No code need. TM

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

no thats not really what i'm looking for but thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Hi, i have been given an assigment to do in college.
    I havent started it yet, or run into any difficulties, i am mearly to lazy to start, and hope someone will do it for me.

Please supply your .java and .class files with a .jar archive, and plesae comment and document all code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by DeadBankClerk
    Hi, i have been given an assigment to do in college.
    I havent started it yet, or run into any difficulties, i am mearly to lazy to start, and hope someone will do it for me.

Please supply your .java and .class files with a .jar archive, and plesae comment and document all code.

Priceless :):D

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Ok, can you not just look at the java tutorial at java.sun.com and then learn how to do it?

From what you've said ur project isnt exactly rocket science ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement