Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not your average thom yorke alike's

Options
  • 22-04-2002 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

does anyone else hate lead singers who act like theyve had a bad reaction to the lights? they're trying to look like they're really getitng into the songs but it actually looks like an epileptic fit? very few singers can actually pull this off... i dont really mind it when thom yorke does it, but i saw the sutra's? lead singer do it at the hot press band of the year awards and it really looked so pretensious, i felt.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

as long as they dont synchronize I dont care if the band has epileptic fits or stands stiff as a board..... the synchronized pseudo-punk head bob makes me fall off my chair in laughter and then usually leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

ya, tis true. sometimes you get those arty farty bands where the lead singer is actually trying to have a fit, i mean who wants to have a spasm on stage?! it looks so funny when the person doing it is actually trying. at least when thom yorke is doing it he is actually having a spasmo session.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yes! exactly! i know yer man from melaton did it years ago dunno if he still does
    love the terence trent darby piccy by the way ;)
    r u in polar 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

Yea, i am.
    man melaton seem to be gettin dissed alot these days, i think they are pretty damn good, i have yet to hear the new single but there u go!!
    :D

Advertisement