Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Galway people wanna make a band?

Options
  • 22-04-2002 8:59am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone reading from Galway wanna make a band of some description? I can sing and play guitar to a middling level. Ideally looking for a drumer and bass player and probably another (good) guitar player.

I'd be interested in doing original material only - maybe a couple of covers for the craic, but the world doesn't need another covers band.

Influences:
    • Metallica
    • Slayer
    • Pantera
    • Soulfly
    • Robbie Williams (ok, just joking)
    Reply here or contact me by email kharn@castlebar.ie if you're interested.

Good news: I'm willing to pay for jamming time in The Forge or some place like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

I hear you wanna be the next Fred Durst Kharn :) only joking I know I'm endangering my life with that statement. I'd be up for being in a band but I'm not a good enough guitarist

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Now listen here Albert me laddy! I had no idea you were a patron of this establishment! Anyway, we should have a jam some evening for the craic - it's always good to just play with other people - you get a lot better a lot quicker.

(it's always funny meeting someone you know in real life (tm) on boards.ie)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i wish i could play guitar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, as you know, I can play guitar and bass to a very good degree, and can even play drums.
    Not if only I could do the three at once!?

I'm up for it Dav!!!

Advertisement