Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i-stream prices revealed today?

Options
  • 22-04-2002 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

I rang eircom friday and the nice chap checked and said yes I would be able to get i-stream as my area had been upgraded, he said he would send out information and also said prices would be available Monday.

Has anyone got any prices out of them? I am gonan ring them when I get a chance and will post their response:

Oh and I rang NTL and asked when the part of Dublin I live in be ready for cable internet and he replied "two years!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

um whats the ph number for contacting eircon about buying dsl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

just called and the woman said although they have been finalised she has not been given any information yet to convey to customers.

the no. I called was 1800 503 303.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hi i called 1800 512 128 (irony someone in Eircom prolly got a payrise thinkin of the number)
    the guy said prices out on thursday.
    Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I also rang them this evening and the very pleasant woman I spoke to said it will be available everywhere in Dublin in 3 Weeks
    No info about elsewhere.
    Regards
    Redshift

Advertisement