Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

list yer stuff

Options
  • 22-04-2002 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Would ye mind listing all the servers ye play on and file locations or at least something. it may generate more interest in the game. I am putting a webbie together with info on a few games and thought ye might like to contribute.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Tribes2 has died and gone to heaven. No one really plays it, theres one Irish server on games2.iol.ie, although if it continues to be underused (read not at all) it may get pulled for something more popular. I normally play on Barrysworld.

As for tribes Dont think theres an irish server.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

No, there isnt an Irish tribes one server (/me looks at hellfire with puppydog eyes......)

I usually play on Splatterfest of Azertoth and the BarrysWorld CTF servers.

as for good files:

Viking pack : This is an all-in-one script, featuring Skiing, Favorites and stuff like Flag targeting. Ive just started using it and its very very good. Ive been able to replace nearly all of my old scripts with this alone.

Presto Pack : The daddy of scripting, nearly every script requires this one.

Writers scripts : Another old school scripter. Some good stuff here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

All in good time dustaz, although its mindphuck whos sortting it out. All I did was ask him :)

as for the tribes 2 server, its gone to a better place, due to lack of fúckin interest.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Do those scripts work for T2 Dusty?

nope, t1 only.

I never really looked at t2 scripts apart from an FPS hud and a throwcontrol script by crunchy (i think).

www.tribalwar.com is probably the best place to look for t2 scripts.

oh, just found this: http://www.tribes2scripts.com/ looks pretty good altho i think its not active any more (like most T2 player - hur hur :) )

also try Panama Jacks scripts - the guy is an utter moron, but he makes a wide range of scripts , most useless but theres some good stuff there too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea, was wondering why they wern't working for me :)
    thanks for the links, might be getings my hands on T1 soon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

My main and favourite script is Super stats, its one of prestos scripts and its on his web page. It tells you how many kills you have and when you kill or get killed it pops up on the screen. Really excellente.

Then a good mp3 player for ingame always goes a long way :)

I think playing a mp3's is a bit too loud.. and you cna't hear footsteps etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Just turn the effects volume up, I can hear cloakers and everything with my music blaring. Anyway I can't play without some music in the background, I'd get really bored of the game, especially when on defence.

Originally posted by El Marco
    , I'd get really bored of the game

*COUGH COUGH*

• Advertisement
Advertisement