Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unidentifed Choons!

Options
  • 22-04-2002 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I know there are a lot of these type of threads looking for the names of songs used in ads, but this one is really driving me spare!
    Right, you know the ad for AIB bank with this fella standing outside the cinema, looks like he's been stood up, he's weighing up his options whether he should ask the chick that is stood there aswell (also looks like has been stood up) and he is imagining what the future might be if he does/doesnt ask her along??
    There's no words in the song (an instrumental I hear ye cry!!) so it might just be something drawn up for TV, but if it isn't and anyone knows what it is or who it's by then please let me know!

Comments

Advertisement