Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what you think?

• 22-04-2002 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

well what ye think?

hard to say i can see it going a few ways.

What will happen clark? 26 votes

Clark and lana will get it together.
    0% 0 votes
    Clark will get caught flying and be grounded :)
    46% 12 votes
    lana will go for lex!
    19% 5 votes
    Clark will join the priest hood?
    15% 4 votes
    Clark will have it off with Chloe?
    19% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Not sure we're watching the same show here.

The most you ever see is the odd peck followed by some hand-holding.

Having said that, I'd like to see Clark go out with Chloe - I feel kinda sorry for her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

clark and lana will never get together.

the whole story is based around him wanting her but not being able to have her. the storys over if they get together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Yeah i guess you're right Phreak. Well in that case i reckon he won't be with anybody cuz he is always wanting to be with lana the whole time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

afaik clark leaves smallville with chloe and goes to metropolis. that how he gets into journalism and works for the daily planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I think the getting togther with lana thing will happen as she appered in the early comics as his ex and she almost dumped Witney this week on channel 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

ah clark's yer average male...he'll obviously do as the field martial says..... :p

Advertisement