Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vines

Options
  • 22-04-2002 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

I'm usually very wary of NME, (the great hype machine), but they got it spot on when they ranted and raved about the Vines. The single "highly evolved" is brilliant and my fave song at the moment. Anyone else know them?
    They were on the Jools Holland show last Friday. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

the bassist should be electrocuted; he tranquilised the performance whenever i saw him.,
    they j!ve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

To be honest I havn't heard much of their stuff. But I did see them on Jools Holland and frankly I thought they were brutal. But again im only judging on that one performance so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭crow

i was about to start the very same thread, saw Jools and i thought they were fantastic... horsekick my man, give peace a chance brother :D!

peace&pie,

Seán

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 StrokesQueen

I saw them on TOTP and thought the performance was only alrite. I love the song though and I was wondering does anyone know if they're performing in ireland anytime soon?

Peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

The song is not bad but it seams extremly short for a single

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

I didn't think much of their performance on Jools Holland either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Don't worry i'll give them a chance, but only for you Mr Crow ;)

Advertisement