Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Drink ... !!!

Options
  • 22-04-2002 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Two Aussies, Roger & Ken were down on their luck and hanging out for a cold drink or three.
    After checking their pockets and finding only 50 cents, Roger came up with a brilliant strategy.
    "I'll take the 50 cents and show you how we can drink all day for free!"
    Quickly, he went into a butcher's shop and bought a single sausage, which he stuck in Ken's fly.
    They then went to a nearby bar.
    "Two beers" said Roger to the bartender.
    They downed them as fast as they could and the bartender waited for the money. All of a sudden, Roger got down on his knees and began sucking the sausage hanging out of Ken's fly.
    "Get out of my pub, you filthy poofters!" the bartender screamed and booted them out the door. They did this all day, visiting about 16 bars.
    Eventually, Ken tired. "I just can't do this anymore," he whined. "My knees are getting sore from kneeling down on the floor so much."
    "It's alright for you", Roger replied. "I lost the sausage after the third bar!"

Comments

Advertisement