Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

net monitor on nokia phone

• 22-04-2002 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

i installed some app on my laptop today so i could muck about with logos and numbers and sms and all sort of crap
    and now i get an option on my phone callednet monitor
    it allows me to put in 3 digits and it will eith come up with 'no test' if the didgets get too high, or it will come up with some crap on my phone screen where the network logo should be
    anyoneknow anything about this and what its for etc?
    it doesnt effect anything as ive seen yet, but i set it back to the defaul;t test of '00' and it just comes up with operator logo again.
    any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

I have net monitor on my phone. I heard its for "network engineers" Whoever they are. Really what it does is give you loads of extra information about your phone!

Some Examples are:

*You can what networks you are allowed and not allowed to use.
    *The voltage your battery is at.
    *The strength of the network signal
    *How many messages you've sent/received
    *Number arial your using

There are millions of other things that it can tell you. I'd recommend reading up on it on the net. At least it gives you something to do while your on the bus. :D

Advertisement