Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My cat died today

Options
  • 23-04-2002 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

My cat died today. She was 22 years old. her name was Dusty. She was orange. its upsetting.:( just complaining, thats all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Sorry to hear that. My Cat died couple of months ago it isnt nice :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

thats sad. i agree it isnt nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

NO! <hugs claire> poor you! Aw! You were all telling me about your cat a week ago and now.... :( I feel your pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

*hug*

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

that really sucks sweetheart. cats are so cool... feel better 'n' junk. :)
    shmep.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Suggestion: one day, get a new cat.

**hug** :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I was gonna send you a hug on msn but you're on "busy" so I didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

sorry to hear the cat died, but for some reason I ended up laughing when I thought bout your pussy going six feet under

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 freemasons

hey, if you need someone's shoudler to cry on. or a boyfiend, or something more, i'll be here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alk3

Dermo, that's just wrong. Wrong I say. Although, I have to admit, I laughed at it aswell but I had the manners not to point it out. :) We spend far too much time together man, we be thinking alike now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

*hug* clare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

its alright guys, thats a pretty funny one. and its good to laugh, especially when youre sad. i always think its annoying that even if i am i a ton of pain or am really sad, i still laugh at things. and then i look like im not sad or in pain. and i make fun of myself. or stupid things. does anyone else do that?

and thanks freemasons, did ya just stumble in here or did you go to CTYI? just inquiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I sometimes make fun of myself but I've got such gr8 friends that they do it for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 freemasons

Originally posted by alaskagirl
    and thanks freemasons, did ya just stumble in here or did you go to CTYI? just inquiring.

ugh i've been to the city a couple of times. if thats what you mean.i go there pretty much every weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I helped found the CYTI ya know...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

nice one freemasons... i just stumbled in here though i have posted here before in one of the many "wtf is CTYI"

Anyhow... alaskagirl o know how you must feel.. been through 3 cats so far in my lifetime.. Im on my fourth cat at the moment.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

CTYI not City.
    C.T.Y.I. is an abbriviation. Look at the sticky thread up top...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Oh Clare...sorry for your loss 'n' stuff. Cats are great. I'm sure she's gone to a better place. The Great Litter Box in the Sky, me thinks....

*buckets of hugs*

Mike...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

*infinite number of hugs*
    sorry bout your cat, must be terrible. not a big animal person myself, never lost a pet.

Advertisement