Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Fm?

Options
  • 23-04-2002 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Its based in Cork me thinks some yank is the presentor. Its very funny music is a bit ****e at times but he kept taking the piss out of some place in cork cant remember where. but he played the wheels on the bus with a sound over of rocks being thrown through the windows. and said it was the school bus for the area.

Its between 103 and 106 fm. me thinks tuned it in in the dark so cant be sure. Any of ye heard of it before? what ye think? he seems to like taking the piss out of cork people!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

U mean u never saw the tv ad with the cow and the Vet.

u can listen live on the net from here http://www.redfm.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

erm think i missed that one. :( any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Charlie Wolfe presents the self named show on 104 - 106 Fm Sunday thru Friday each nite from 10 PM to 1 AM.

i love the show, its based out by Bishopstown I believe. The Nocknaheeny song to which u prefer is an adapation of THE WHEELS ON THE BUS with some extra sound effects.

The purpose of the show is not to take the piss out of cork people. but to stir it up a bit and take any issues on board.

he has made quite an impression on the good fold over atpeoples republic of cork.

www.charliewolf.net is his site, but its down at the mo i think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 dicey_reilly

red fm isnt 2 bad but in sayhn dat its not 2 great either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

true true, i dont like the daytime programming

the only reason i listen to it at all is Charlie at night..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement