Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Main page update

• 23-04-2002 10:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

The main boards.ie page forum index now shows Private forums (if you have access :-)).

G-Force! Battle_Of_The_Planets_-_Jun.gif tr1n1ty... Battle_Of_The_Planets_-_Jinpei.gif Regi... Battle_Of_The_Planets_-_Ryu.gif Vexorg... Battle_Of_The_Planets_-_Joe.gif DeVore... Battle_Of_The_Planets_-_Ken.gif Cloud...
    And watching over them from Centre Neptune, their computerised co-ordinator 7-Q-7.
    Watching, warning against surprise attacks by alien galaxies beyond space.
    Fearless young orphans, protecting earth's entire galaxy.
    Always five, acting as one... Dedicated, inseparable, invincible!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Cloud
    The main boards.ie page forum index now shows Private forums (if you have access :-)).
    didn't it always? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by azezil
    didn't it always? :confused:

Only some, for example I have never seen a clan topic there.

Should there be a list somewhere for private boards to advertise their existence, for example with the Camarilla, I imagine it is the discussions and identities are private as opposed to the existance of the board.

Whereas the "Knights of Comeonbanus" would deny the very existance of their board (and themselves!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Private boards:

IE TFC
    Dearadh
    HIV
    Reaver
    IR
    VAR
    Maximus
    IO MWG
    The Cammarilla
    Freemasons
    ITF
    Funky Dig
    Comeonbanus
    ISF
    LIFE

/ whats this LIFE thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by azezil
    whats this LIFE thing?

i saw that appearing in the top20 yesterday. ive no idea what it is though. probably best that we dont know.

Advertisement