Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom I-stream pricing available today ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Originally posted by Felix Randel
    Ok then, i faill to see were the prices have droped by anything mroe then a few quid
    They haven't dropped at all from the first price list released after they settled with the ODTR - though they are cheaper than the wind-up prices they were showing a few days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Just in case anyone doesn't know - to get residential-specific info do a search on the Eircom site for DSL then click the "theresadsl" link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

www.adsl.ie updated on April 23rd 2002:

eircom i-stream solo
    For a single user, on a single computer

The product has both a USB port or ethernet option
    Speeds are up to 512kbps downstream/128kbps upstream
    Connection fee is 165 excl. VAT - Monthly fee is 89 excl. VAT
    Additional equipment required: ADSL USB modem 145 excl. VAT or ADSL ethernet modem 200 excl. VAT
    For solo the monthly allowance is 3GB.**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 keithwhir

"while my computer gently weeps" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

they receive pleasure from our pain.
    no, really, they do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

I'd love to shove that stupid cap up....

Seriously though - why do they go and supercharge for a standard service - and THEN throw in a stupid tiny cap on it????

Just SO ANGRY at them......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

I really cant believe this ****, nearly 90 euro a month, AND a cap ?? Are people really going to sign up for this?? I have contacted eircom and odtr to express my sheer astonishment at this pricing....

I mean all this and they havent even had a chance to make aa balls of rolling it out!

This situation is becoming a serious joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Its gone to the stage now where ya dont now whether to laugh or cry. The pricing for the servies is so grossly overpriced it makes ya sick! to charge that much for a basic dsl product and then have the cheek to put a 3 gig cap on it boggles the mind.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I think the only reasonable solution at this stage is that eircom be collectively taken away and shot.

Then we can start again from scratch.

Advertisement