Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Parts Dundalk

Options
  • 23-04-2002 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for PC Parts/ Peripherals/ Components all located in the glorious region of Dundalk. Any PC related part considered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Yeah i live just outside Dundalk.
    Are these new parts you are looking for or second hand?
    If they are new forget it in Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭maddog

I live in Balbriggan, let me now what parts you need and I'll see if I've got them.
    Reply by email to me.
    regards,
    Maddog.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Not too keen on travelling (wife and kids...) so if anyone is in dundalk or prepared to travel, pm me with parts and price, as i said all considered

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

im not living in dundalk but did notice that you still didnt say what is needed

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭maddog

In a car that is..... but I can drop up to you....what do you need????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

As i said any pc parts considered, we`re talking RAM, Drives, Graphics Cards, Cases, Mobo`s, Anything you have spare but i must warn you nothing too shabby(not keen on 486`s for instance),
    Cheers for the interest

Advertisement