Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a band together

Options
  • 23-04-2002 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

im bored and want to get a band together...any like minded people wanna give it a try e mail me....im eighteen..into muse, pearl jam, turn, nirvana, otranome, foo fighters, chilli peppers, silverchair, and rage against the machine...u get the idea....live on the south side but willing to travel...cheers ciaran...

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

What instrument do you play, I play guitar and am relatively good, my mate plays bass but is only starting. Basically just drums and some other stuff would be nice.

Slaan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 matsguitarstrap

i play guitar too...if u wanna giv it a shot get bak to me
    cheers:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

well Ciaran,i would love to be in ur band is it open to any gender or what?what kind of instruments would be involved?i can play ****ty guitar! i could play tambourine-o please lets!:p :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ci

you lookin for a guitarist/vocalist? I can fill in on that department.... Im sick of sitting around on my arse... i need a band! (Im the other ciarán on the gnomes message board btw...) if your interested, giz a mail at: ci_murray@yahoo.co.uk. later dude.....grá ó Ciarán.

Advertisement