Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft and BT Openworld team up, Read this and weep??....

Options
  • 23-04-2002 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

MSN has teamed up with BT Openworld to offer a "NEW" range of internet access packages. Starting from only :- STG £4.99 per Month (inc V.A.T.) ?.

Link:- And be astounded, http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess/default.asp

Yours, Truly speechless for once?.

paddy20:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

MS left here because of a lack of Flatrate and BB services.
    Its not depressing really, just annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Are you having problems with the full link?.

Then, go to MSN HOME, "http://www.msn.co.uk/" and click on "Get connected" from only £4.99 a month including VAT?.

They are even offering all day online for £9.99 a month.

Can you believe it.

N.B. To Dustaz or Sceptre. Please feel free to change my original link URL and or the Thread heading as you see fit?.

Thanks,

paddy20. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 keithwhir

with the coming of the xbox and its adsl modem , ur going to see microsoft making a lot of deals. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

Unless the XBox flops, which I think it probably will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 keithwhir

dout it , not with microsoft behind it, and it went down €150 ,:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

But why do you think they slashed it by £150 coz all the little kiddies got their PS2,s and mummy and daddy are to keen to be forking out for an XBox quite so soon.:)

Stone

Just think MS could be turning over a new leaf and wanting to give stuff away out of the goodness of their hearts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

I'm getting off topic here but:

XBox seriously takes things back to when gaming was fun, but this time on a sophisticated level.

I dunno - rent one or something (Do places still rent consoles - and can you rent an XBox yet?) Play it for one night at home - and I think you'll agree - it's a true step forward in gaming, and with Microsoft's might behind it - by the end it will have beaten off PS2.

MS may be urging Eircon i-scream to come down in price soon with XBoxLive going "Live" in Summer 2002...

Advertisement