Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar - free cd

Options
  • 23-04-2002 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

if you want one of polar's debut singles 'south' just head onto

polarofficial.com

then go to 'get our cd'

and send us an email.

or else you can just email polarlist@hotmail.com with your address and we'll send one out to you then

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

What type of music do they do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

eh... john walshe from sunday world/hotpress/ ex-phantom said

"one of the best debut singles to come my way recently is dublin outfit polar's 'south', which mixes piano-balladry with guitar-driven rock to telling effect, as the band show a keen understanding of dynamics"

its the only song we really use piano on though so i dunno if thats right... its a free cd anyway,so take a look for yourself

up ya go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Got the cd the other day it's fantastic

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I got the CD this morning-well impressed I am.Are you lot gigging at the moment?
    Keep us posted on dates/venues

• Advertisement

thanks, and we are playing acoustic (probably just me and gav)
    at the zodiac lounge on may 22nd i think it is?

thanks again

michael

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Signed up for one of your CD`s, heard "south" one or twice
    cool tune

Nice Site

Advertisement