Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mundy gig

Options
  • 24-04-2002 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

just so you's know, mundy is doing an instore gig in music city in rathmines, thursday at 6 o clock

the freakiest things just after happening...(well..i suppose dublin is a small place) you know when youre in a chat room and you ask someone where there from and they tell you and you say "oh do you know so and so..." well..i just did and it turns out i askede the person's other half
    how weird is that!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Well it turns out it is a small world ... im one of so and so's best friends...i know who you are now bwah ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

Well done to Mundy for keeping the chin up and getting through the ****e he had to go through!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

are you actually one of kurdt's best friend's r trying to freak me out (its working, he he)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yeh im friends with "Kurdt" and Dee..... not intentionally trying to freak you out.... its weird though cos i never knew who you were... its a small world after all etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭insanebadgergirljess

Does anyone know if he's playing instore in Music City in Dun Laoghaire too?

• Advertisement

hey lambda i know exactly who you are now!!! This is weird...i've even met you before, i dont know if you remember me...ive actually met you a couple of times!!!! I was on the phone to her and she told me who you were...how small is the world!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Vert

Jesus.......Drowner... it's not you is it?
    My long lost brothers, sister in laws, postmans, dog walkers. stepsons school mates, fitness instructors next door neighbour??
    How are you doing>?:D

vert!!! oh m,y goodness!!! i never thought i'd see u again after all these years....
    er....:cool:
    we went to mundy yesterday, me and kurdt and dee and it was good-not sure if im that keen on him, i'll have to give him a few more listens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

He's playing The Stables in Mullingar tomorrow night, Saturday. I heard that place was closing down, anyone know if there's any grain of truth in the rumour? It's not a bad venue as it happens, bit kippy like but sure isn't that what the toilet circuit is all about.

Advertisement